St Leonards and St Ives Village Hall
It’s been wonderful to welcome the return of many of regular hirers and the return of regular community events in the village hall. We hope we will see many of you in the months to come, but in the meantime here’s our next big event…
After our wonderful and highly successful Jubilee Fair on 3 June it looks like we were so popular we will be running another one next year in May 2023 – more news on this will be posted soon
Our next event is on 24 September see the poster below:
As one of the first village halls to be awarded Hallmark Accreditation in 2011 we truly are one of the best village halls in the Dorset and Hampshire area. Our popularity is evident from the large range of regular users and the number of private bookings that we are proud to host. We are ideally located just two minutes off the A31, with easy links to the M3 and M27.
Our facilities and the variety of our rooms available for hire make us the perfect venue for anything from children's parties to theatre shows, combinations of rooms are available for larger events - we've even hosted a Boys' Brigade weekend camp. We also offer:
- All rooms equipped and decorated to a high standard
- Large FREE car park with disabled spaces
- Disabled access throughout and two separate disabled toilets
- Public address system and Hearing Loop system in the Main Hall
- A separate range of chairs and tables available for each of the rooms
- Two fully equipped kitchens
Please explore our site to learn more about what we can offer you, if you want to see where we are click the Get Directions.
Place this link on your website, to invite your supporters to support your organisation by shopping at AmazonSmile. This will link your supporters directly to in support of your organisation.
Excellent Location and Facilities
- Fairs, sales and community events
- Dances and receptions
- Public meetings / committee meetings